Attn: Guitar Players
To achieve any huge goal in life - such as becoming a great guitar player, earning 6 (or 7) figures per year, or reaching your full potential at anything you set out to do is not that hard (and it’s definitely not complicated).
So why do most guitar players never achieve any of this?
If you want to know the answer, all you need to do is listen to them talk.
You’ll hear every lame excuse, rationalization and justification… that they are not smart enough, talented enough, lucky enough, that they don’t have time, experience, knowledge or whatever nonsense they tell themselves and anyone else who will listen… but the truth is:
These are not the reasons why people fail or remain stuck. It’s not about things you can’t control, such as your genetics, intelligence, DNA or the competition…
... if you’re not where you want to be, it's YOU stopping you!
So, if you're struggling right now, it's not your childhood, your circumstances, your past, where you live, it's not a lack of potential… it’s YOU stopping you!
Most people don't want to hear that because it feels better to blame someone or something else.
You might be thinking: “But what about [this] and [that]?” If that’s your reaction, if that’s where your mind goes, I can’t help you. I wish you the best, but there’s nothing I can do for you.
Most people continue to blame something or someone else for why they are not where they want to be, who they want to be.
If you do it too, it’s not your fault. You’ve been conditioned for this BS.
It’s all around us: friends, family, the media, the internet, it’s everywhere!
But the truth is: When we look at ourselves, take personal responsibility for our life and realize that in one way or the other, WE are the problem, WE have held ourselves back, there's so much power and opportunity to change and grow our lives… to be, do, and have what we want.
You see, when we blame something else, we're powerless.
We don't have control over other people – but we are the masters of our fate.
When we recognize that WE are the problem, a whole new world of possibilities opens up. We have complete control over our thoughts, actions and choices, our mindset and attitude.
That’s where your opportunity is, it's right HERE.
If you blame someone or something else, what can you do? Nothing. If you (falsely) believe your success depends on external factors (and not on yourself), that would be very discouraging and hopeless.
The fact that it's us that determines our success, is the best news possible. Because now we are in the driver’s seat, we take control. Every successful person had to realize this before becoming successful.
The average person doesn't understand or accept this, which is why they are stuck...
In addition, you may not know:
- where to start
- what to change
- how to change things
- what to do differently
You might feel:
You may not believe in yourself and don't know how to get yourself to do the things you need to do to build the life you want.
But That's Not The End Of The Problem...
it actually gets worse...
- You may think that in order to succeed, you need to do drastic, expensive and time-consuming things. The reality is that taking control of your life is done by compounding simple, tiny baby steps, one at a time.
- The longer you think this way, the harder it is to overcome. So, if you don't do something about it now, it will just be harder later.
- And, worst of all, you're a role model. People around you see what you do and take this as an example of what they should do. If you settle for mediocrity, they think that's normal. If you got a wife or kids, friends or neighbors, co-workers or acquaintances, everyone is likely just settling.
- But luckily for you, there's now a solution...
"Become Unstoppable - Life Advice For Guitar Players"
Get the exact steps you need to start becoming the best version of yourself… within days! Even if you think you’re not special, talented, smart, lucky, gifted, blessed or worthy!
Here’s what you’ve been missing and are now about to get:
- How avoid all the common mistakes average people make that keep them stuck and regretting decision after decision
- How to get yourself to do the things you know you should do but don't do
- The real secret for how to be more successful in life
- How to develop a winning mindset in your guitar playing, career, relationship, finances and health
- Escape the hamster wheel of mediocrity and get on the fast track to success
- You get the motivation, self-confidence, direction, guidance, advice, wisdom and self-certainty you need to reach your full potential and achieve, be, do or have anything you want
- Learn to replace bad habits with good ones
- Be more productive and rise above mediocrity
- Discover the tools that can separate you from ordinary people
- Become the best version of yourself and get what you REALLY want in life
Hi, My name is Tom Hess and by now, you're probably asking...
"Who is that bald man and how can he make these claims?"
Here's why I can make these promises to you:
- I’ve studied what successful people do - from athletes to business owners, from musicians to millionaires. Discovering how they think, what they do, and (most importantly) what they don’t do.
- I’ve also studied what unsuccessful people do (and don’t do), what they think (and what they don’t think), what keeps them stuck, frustrated, helpless and hopeless.
- I've been where you are. I was that guy (at the time, working as a dishwasher for United Airlines – yes, it was gross, and it sucked) – I was stuck, insecure, drifting, settling, wasting my potential and valuable lifetime.
- One day, I woke up from my nightmare of mediocrity and finally started to work on building my own successful life.
- I spent the next 3 decades coaching thousands of musicians, guitar players and guitar teachers to change their lives, develop their own success, (massively) grow their incomes and build wealth.
- I know what works and what doesn't - not only from what I’ve achieved but from coaching others to become successful, develop music careers and make multiple 6 figures teaching guitar.
But Don't Just Take My Word For It!
Take A Look At This...
Take a look at these testimonials!
Turn on the TV and notice how many people with (very) limited musical talent have become successful musicians. Look at how many people with limited intelligence have become millionaires. Look at how many business owners who don't have a competitive advantage with their product or service become successful anyway because they create the competitive advantage within themselves by using these same success principles.
These success principles work for musicians, athletes, millionaires, business owners, and many others. The principles are exactly the same – they’re simply applied in different ways. If you took a successful business owner and put a guitar in their hand, they would likely apply success principles they’ve used in business to the process of learning and mastering guitar playing.
The same principles that work for successful musicians work for successful athletes or business owners, comedians. They can work for you too, if you know what they are and how to use them.
Here Is How It Works:
In Become Unstoppable - Life Advice For Guitar Players, you get one short, weekly audio-session, where I boil down success to a series of fundamental thoughts, beliefs and principles…
… and show you (with lots of examples) how to apply them to achieve success at just about anything you set your mind to.
And even if you don’t really care about becoming more successful in any area outside of guitar…
... this program will help you with your guitar playing, teaching and music career too.
That’s because the challenges you’ll face in becoming a better guitar player, musician or teacher are almost identical to the challenges you’ll face with becoming successful at anything else in your life.
These weekly audio coaching sessions are short, to the point, actionable and downloadable audio sessions that you can listen to (and most importantly, ACT ON) to build success and upgrade your life.
They are short precisely because I make the concepts easy to apply and take action on quickly.
Act Now - Before It's Too Late!...
Stop Settling For A Mediocre, Unfulfilled Life, Regretting Everything You Didn’t Do, Have Or Experience…
Get Onboard With Become Unstoppable - Life Advice For Guitar Players Now!
Yes! I'm ready to upgrade my life!
Yes! I'm ready to be more!
Yes! I'm ready to do more!
Yes! I'm ready to have more!
Yes! I'm ready to feel proud!
Yes! I'm ready to feel confident!
Yes! I'm ready to be respected and admired!
Yes! I'm ready to be fulfilled!
Yes! I'm ready to live a better life!
Yes! I’m ready to enjoy and love my life more!
Yes! I’m ready to become the best version of myself!
Yes! I’m ready to accomplish more!
Yes! I’m ready to see change!
Yes! I’m ready to be a better role model!
I understand that the regular price for all this is $20 per month...
But, when I act now, as a reward for being one of the first 200 people to take action, I get everything for only $9.97 per month!
Click Here To Upgrade Your Life
P.S. - Every minute you wait to get “Become Unstoppable - Life Advice For Guitar Players” is another minute you remain where you are... Put the power of “Become Unstoppable - Life Advice For Guitar Players” to work for you so you can quickly and easily live a better life, upgrade yourself and your life, be more, do more, have more, and feel proud, confident, fulfilled, and admired!