How To Get More Gigs And Earn A Lot More Money Playing Live
- Top 3 reasons why musicians struggle to get gigs and how to make yourself immune to them.
- What venues, booking agents and music fans really want from you (and how to give it to them).
- 8 killer ideas that get more people to see your shows, help you make more money and make you the hero of club owners and booking agents.
- How to make your shows different from other bands and musicians (this helps you attract a lot of new people to each gig you play).
- How to use social proof to grow your fan base and get more gigs.
- 2 goals you must work towards as a performing musician that get your fans coming back to see you again and again.
- How to earn a lot more money from each gig before you ever step foot on the stage.
- How to make a reliable, stable (and lucrative) income as a performing musician.
- How to go from playing cover songs to playing original music (and have your audience look forward to hearing your songs!).
You will also get:
9 powerful implementation shortcuts that help you apply each idea you learn in your music career easily and fast. Raw ideas are useless without a strategy to implement them. I will show you how to make the implementation process easier to avoid getting stuck with ideas you can’t use.
"I have a touring band with a 2nd CD coming out in a few months
& new tours coming my way. Tom Hess really helped me and I'm very
grateful for this!" - Jure Golobic, Slovenia