How To Make Your Guitar Playing Sound Totally Awesome At Any Speed
- The #1 problem guitarists have with keeping their hands in perfect sync and an easy way to solve it once and for all
- How to hear and feel if your hands are in sync when you play, so you can quickly fix all your sloppy mistakes and make your guitar playing sound perfect.
- How to use focus rotation to analyze your guitar playing at fast speeds, pinpoint the exact causes of your 2 hand synchronization challenges and eliminate them with surgical precision.
- Practice strategies that will get both of your hands to lock in with perfect sync for every note you play, like gears in a finely-tuned machine
- Deadly mistakes to avoid while practicing to get your hand in sync, so you can save time, minimize frustration and become an awesome guitarist much faster
You will also get:
- Video demonstrations of how to correctly practice your 2 hand synchronization, to take out all guesswork from your practicing and help you make the fastest progress possible with this area of your guitar technique.
"I am a far better guitarist and it feels great! I look forward
to seeing how far Tom Hess's lessons, and my sustained practice
sessions, can take me." - Andrew Greenhalgh, United Arab Emirates