Entry Level Marketing Assistant Position - Full Time Or Part Time
Attention Guitar Players & Other Musicians!
Wouldn’t you rather be working & building your career with your musical skills instead of working somewhere else in a job that has nothing to do with your life’s passion of playing guitar or some other musical instrument? Think about it, you didn't spend years of your life learning to become a musician - only to end up working at some lame non- music related day job.
If you have an unstoppable drive, passion & burning desire for excellence, are ambitious and want to work with CHAMPIONS, then you will feel at home at the dominating world leader in online guitar instruction, music career mentoring and music teacher/school coaching. At Tom Hess Music Corporation, high performers are recognized, respected, rewarded and have opportunities to advance through the organization… low performers do not last long here.
We’ll be blunt, working at Tom Hess Music Corporation isn’t for everybody. If you hate working with champions, if you hate working from home, if you hate the freedom to be self-directed, if you hate learning, if you hate the pursuit of success, if you hate striving for excellence in all that you do, then we are not for you.
But if you have a big brain and you’d like to use it to build your career using your musical talent (and not for making excuses), then you need to apply. Now.
- Your main responsibility is to change the lives of musicians by attracting them to our literally life changing products, services and events.
- Execute our strategic online marketing plan (we provide training for every aspect of our marketing strategy).
- Assist in developing our TOP secret music instruction products, services and events.
- Advanced musical instrument (guitar preferred) experience
- Two years music (guitar preferred) teaching experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Written editing skills a plus
- Fluent computer skills (MAC preferred)
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Webpage creation a plus
- Marketing knowledge/experience a plus
- Management experience a plus
Base Pay: $21,000-$45,000/year
Rapid advancement is based on merit, NOT seniority.
Extensive paid training in all areas of online marketing and management.
We prefer to train & develop our employees for maximum performance! You get extensive paid training in all areas of online marketing and management.