How To Keep Your Guitar Students Taking Lessons Much Longer (Years Or Decades) And Make A Whole Lot More Money Teaching Guitar
Are you tired of attracting new guitar students only to have them quit lessons after a few weeks or months? Do you feel frustrated when students repeatedly tell you things like: “I can’t afford lessons anymore” or “I don’t have time to practice guitar, I quit”? If you struggle to keep your guitar students for at least 2 years, you are missing out on a lot of money… and your students are missing out on a lot of learning.
It's a BIG problem because you are forced to constantly find new guitar students to replace those who quit in order to not go backwards & lose your income.
Your problem with keeping guitar students is NOT caused by the economy nor where you live. Why? The true causes of your problems with keeping guitar students are within your control. Once you understand exactly what you can do to keep them in lessons for many years, everything about teaching guitar (and making BIG money doing it) will become much easier.
Just imagine how much better your life as a guitar teacher will be and how much more money you will make when you learn to keep your students for many years and actually grow your income with every new student you get.
You will learn:
- The 5 most common excuses guitar students tell you for quitting lessons and how to easily overcome each one of them.
- How to turn your lessons into such an important part of your students’ lives that they cannot be without them. Once your students make guitar lessons a higher priority in their lives, they will choose to invest more time & money into lessons instead of wasting it on lower priority stuff such cigarettes, alcohol, video games, eating out etc.
- The easiest way to increase your guitar teaching income by at least 50% (without getting any more students or charging your students more money)
- The most important thing you need to work on with your students to keep them happily taking guitar lessons with you for years. (The best part is, it requires no preparation on your end and will help your students become kickass guitarists faster!)
- The one big thing you must STOP doing because it only attracts non-serious guitar students - all truly serious students are repulsed by it.
The eGuide is available for instant download on my website, so you can begin learning right away (nothing is shipped).
Get the eGuide “How To Keep Your Guitar Students Taking Lessons With You For Years” right now for only $7 and stop losing the students you’ve worked so hard to get.
P.S. The strategies in this eGuide are worth thousands of dollars to you when you use them to stop losing students and grow your income like crazy. This is your golden opportunity to access them for only $7 and start to dramatically transform your guitar teaching business.
“When I started out, I was making like 10 -20 thousand dollars a
year teaching. And now, I’m in the 6-figure club.” - Eric Bourassa, USA