99% Of Guitar Players Will Never Master Sweep Picking
Here Are The 5 Things You Must Know That Will Put You In The 1%
- 5 solutions to common sweep picking problems that make this technique so hard for most people to master (you won’t believe #1).
- How a tiny adjustment in the follow-through motion of your picking hand will dramatically improve your sweep picking speed and make all your arpeggios super easy to play.
- 7 elements of sweep picking mastery and what you must do to make consistent progress with each one every time you practice guitar.
- How integrating sweep picking with tremolo picking will improve your 2-hand synchronization and help you create face-melting shred guitar licks.
- How to correctly perform the finger rolling motion with the fretting hand to ensure that all your arpeggios sound clean at any speed.
- 2 innovative string muting techniques that will forever eliminate unwanted string noise from your lead guitar playing.
- The one big thing you must do consistently to make massive progress in all areas of your guitar playing (almost nobody does this…except for the very best guitar players).
The eGuide is available for instant download on my website, so you can begin learning right away (nothing is shipped).
It’s time to stop struggling with sweep picking and make this technique the easiest part of your guitar playing. Learn the keys to sweep picking mastery right now for only $7 and start making much faster progress towards your guitar playing goals.
"I like learning from Tom Hess because he just covers everything,
things that you just don't think of." - Simon Candy, Australia