The Blueprint For Making Any Guitar Solo You Play Sound Awesome And Unforgettable
Wouldn't it be great if you had a clear and simple process for making your guitar solos sound great ALL the time, instead of just sometimes?
In this guitar solo eGuide, you will learn:
Just imagine how much better your life as a guitar teacher will be and how much more money you will make when you learn to keep your students for many years and actually grow your income with every new student you get.
You will learn:
- How to master “musical refinement” - the process for taking an average guitar solo and making it great. This works EVERY time you use it and it is one of the biggest secrets the pros use to make their solos sound incredible.
- 3 questions you must ask yourself about every guitar lick you play to make your solos sound as awesome as possible.
- 4 different ways to apply vibrato in your guitar licks to add intense drama and passion to your guitar solos.
- How to control the buildup and release of musical tension with every lick in your guitar solo to express the exact emotions you want your listeners to feel.
- 3 simple guitar soloing techniques that will keep your solos from becoming repetitive and boring.
- How to practice scales to visualize the guitar neck as one big scale pattern instead of isolated “chunks” of scale shapes. This will make you free to creatively use the entire fretboard for soloing and sound great when you do it.
- How to use rhythm to make your guitar solos highly creative, no matter what notes you play in your guitar licks.
"Tom Hess has always provided good quality programs and
products for me which I’ve enjoyed and benefited from."
- William Edmundson, USA