How To Turn Any Arpeggio Into Dozens Of Highly Creative Sweep Picking Licks… Even If You Can’t Sweep Pick Fast Yet
- You don’t know what skills to practice (and how to practice them) to make your creativity with arpeggios possible. Hint: getting faster and cleaner with arpeggios is NOT going to help you to play them any more creatively.
- You keep waiting until you master sweep picking on a physical level, before you give yourself permission to start working on creativity with arpeggios. This mindset cripples your guitar playing on many levels and makes mastering arpeggios many times harder and more frustrating.
- Why creating awesome arpeggio licks is not hard and how you can start doing this today.
- 25 examples of kickass arpeggio variations created from 1 arpeggio that will jump-start your creativity and inspire you to create dozens more variations yourself!
- 5 ways to use contour shift to turn any arpeggio into a badass guitar lick.
- Why inserting unexpected rests can be the easiest way to add fire to your arpeggios.
- How to build massive tension in your arpeggio licks that will make your listeners pay attention to every single note you play (and love what they hear!)
- The most important musical skills you need to practice to master creativity with arpeggios.
- How to use slides, tremolo picking, vibrato and other phrasing nuances to make any arpeggio sound awesome without changing any of its notes.
- How to creatively add other notes to standard arpeggios to drastically change their sound and make them more fun to play.
Get FREE access to this eGuide and begin playing endless killer arpeggio licks on guitar right now. Simply enter your name and email address, then click the 'Give Me Access Now' button and the eGuide will be delivered to you. All information is kept 100% private and confidential.
Tom Hess Music Corporation is not in any way affiliated with Facebook Inc.