Entry Level Audio & Video Editor - Part Time To Start, Full Time Also Possible
Wouldn’t you rather be working & building your career around your passion for video and audio in a leading company that can give you steady work, steady hours and steady pay instead of either working in a job that you don’t love or dealing with inconsistent temporary jobs that don’t give you enough work to keep your income stable? Think about it, it’s not worth working at some job you don’t like or constantly wondering where your next audio/video project will come from.
If you have an unstoppable drive, passion & burning desire for excellence, are ambitious and want to work with CHAMPIONS, then you will feel at home at the dominating world leader in online guitar instruction, music career mentoring and music teacher/school coaching. At Tom Hess Music Corporation, high performers are recognized, respected, rewarded and have opportunities to advance through the organization (advancement is based on merit, NOT seniority)… low performers do not last long here.
We’ll be blunt, working at Tom Hess Music Corporation isn’t for everybody. If you hate working with champions, if you hate the freedom to be self-directed, if you hate learning, if you hate the pursuit of success, if you hate striving for excellence in all that you do, then we are not for you.
But if you like these things, then you need to apply now.
- Shoot Videos
- Edit instructional videos
- Edit live event videos
- Minimal editing of instructional audio sessions
- Assist in audio recording and engineering
- Manage and run live event logistics (assistants will help you)
- Backup & archival of video and audio files, uploading to website, hard drive storage organization
- You must live near the Cary, IL/northwest suburbs of Chicago area
- 1+ years video editing experience preferred (Final Cut Pro preferred)
- 1+ years audio editing experience preferred (ProTools preferred)
- Fluent computer skills (MAC preferred)
- Advanced musical instrument skills (guitar preferred) a plus (but not required)
- Basic video filming experience a major plus
Must be FULLY available every mid August to very early September to film and run our live events in Illinois
Base Pay: $21,000-$40,000/year (based on full time)