Killer Rock Lead Guitar Legato Phrasing
Are you trying to develop awesome legato guitar phrasing? Have you been working hard to develop your lead guitar soloing technique only to feel frustrated because you aren’t sure how to fully apply it to your guitar solos? Have you studied music theory and learned a lot about scales, modes and arpeggios but now are unsure about how to use them in very creative ways?
Do you want to feel totally confident that each little part of your guitar solos are “perfect” for the song you are playing over which makes you play with passion and conviction when people are listening?
Do you want to grab listeners by the throat when you play a guitar solo and mesmerize them with incredible guitar phrasing?
The majority of guitar players are confused and frustrated about what to do with the information and skills they have worked so hard to attain. The problem is, most guitar teachers do not know how to teach guitar phrasing. Have you tried to search for lessons, or a product specifically on how to improve your guitar solo phrasing? The few little things you might find are, well frankly, not good.
In order to address this problem we have created this new course, Killer Rock Lead Guitar Legato Phrasing, which teaches you how to apply advanced techniques and knowledge to your soloing style in ways that will allow you to achieve greater self-expression and conviction in your guitar playing. Remember, you began playing guitar for one reason and one reason only! Because you wanted to FEEL a certain way when you play. The problem is you have not fully experienced the feeling you want if you have not mastered the ability to play self-expressive guitar solos. The solution is to develop awesome guitar phrasing and this course will help you do exactly that.
This guitar phrasing course is perfect for you if:
- You are an intermediate to advanced guitarist who wants to add some killer legato phrases to your guitar soloing vocabulary.
- You want to learn the “secrets” of legato masters like Joe Satriani, Shawn Lane and George Lynch and how they use their awesome technique to create fluid and fiery legato guitar phrases.
- You want to combine killer legato sounds with the guitar techniques you already do well.
- You want to learn how to apply the legato technique to real guitar soloing situations and become fully self-expressive in your guitar phrasing.
- Creating long, flowing, fiery legato phrases in the style of Joe Satriani, Richie Kotzen, Randy Rhoads, George Lynch and many others!
- How to apply basic legato ideas to scales, modes and arpeggios to help you create your own vocabulary of guitar licks and phrases.
- Several ways to combine legato guitar phrasing with other techniques such as sweep picking, alternate picking and tapping.
- How to personalize your guitar phrasing and multiply your potential to express yourself and create your own style as a lead guitarist.
- How to combine modal sounds with blues based scales to create guitar licks and phrases similar to Randy Rhoads, Eddie Van Halen and Gary Moore.
- New ways to connect modal shapes and exotic scales to create jaw-dropping liquid legato runs a la Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai and Joe Satriani.
Included with this new guitar phrasing course are:
- Audio mp3’s of all musical examples at both normal and slow speeds.
- Text available as PDF download and as mp3’s so you can study anywhere—at home, in your car, at the gym, etc.
- Great sounding backing tracks to help you apply and use what you have learned!
- Real world examples of legato guitar phrasing from actual songs and solos—all broken down and explained in full detail.
Listen to the sound of great guitar phrasing:
Killer Rock Lead Guitar Legato Phrasing will inspire you and give you the tools necessary to begin fully expressing yourself as a soloist, improviser and rock musician. Invest in your musical goals now. Make other people pay attention (and love) every single note you play when you pick up your guitar!