After I Complete The Order Process, What Happens Next?
After you become a student, I will carefully study your evaluation form and create your personal breakthrough guitar lessons strategy that is specific to you. Then I create your first lesson based on your lesson strategy.
As soon as I’m done, I will upload your lesson into your student account on tomhess.net and email you letting you know it's ready and waiting for you.
All of this typically takes between 3-5 hours for me to do for you. (Please be patient with me on this part. I want to do as thorough of a job designing your lesson strategy as possible. The better your lesson strategy – the faster you improve. That’s why this process takes time.)
What goes into your 1st lesson?
Exercises, concepts, drills and techniques that begin moving you from where you are as a guitar player today to where you want to be.
Each lesson is a step towards reaching your musical goals.
In addition, as a guitar student of mine, you also have access to:
- Weekly live video Office Hours. This is where you can ask me anything about guitar playing or music. I'm there to help you – live on video.
- Weekly live video training classes. In these classes, I take the hardest guitar playing topics and break them down to make them easy to master. Plus, I get to see you play and answer your questions live on video.
- We also do live guitar practice sessions for you, me and my other students. We all practice guitar together and work on things each of us may struggle to practice individually. This helps you to get stuff done and improve more quickly.
- If you have questions – email me anytime - day or night. I answer your questions in detail and you always get a detailed reply from me directly.
- You can send me recordings of your playing for feedback. In my feedback, I help you diagnose and remove bad habits from your playing and erase all obstacles slowing down your progress.
You also get access to our exclusive community on my students’ forum. There you can get support from my top guitar students – many of whom are now professional guitar teachers themselves.
Then you begin practicing. You don’t have to practice for hours per day – 30 minutes per day (4-5 times per week) is enough to see results.
All you have to do is follow the steps I lay out for you in your guitar lessons. And keep doing this not just for the 1st lesson, but in all the lessons that follow.
Check out the results my guitar students are achieving:
Watch videos of my students performing in the final round of my music playing contests: