Give Me 5 Minutes And I Will Show You How To Make Your Guitar Playing Feel Incredibly Easy And Develop Effortless Finger Independence In Your Fretting Hand
- 2 big reasons why most guitarists struggle with finger independence and how to ensure they do not affect you when you practice guitar (hint: the size/shape of your fingers has nothing to do with it!).
- 4 elements of fretting hand technique you must focus on to make your finger independence improve with any exercise you practice (#3 will save you thousands of hours in wasted time and frustration).
- How to use a basic strength training principle to improve finger independence and make your guitar playing feel easier than ever.
- 3 training phases you must go through to develop perfect finger independence for guitar, and how to practice during each one for fastest results possible in your guitar playing.
- How to turn your guitar practice warm up time from a boring waste into an effective mini guitar practice session and master your fretting hand technique once and for all.
Get INSTANT FREE access to the guide to mastering fretting hand finger independence for guitar now. Simply enter your name and email, then click the 'Give Me Access Now' button to enter. All information is kept 100% private and confidential.
Tom Hess Music Corporation is not in any way affiliated with Facebook Inc.