How Do You Find Time To Create An Individual Lesson Program For All Of Your Guitar Students?
Here is how:
1. I don't reinvent the wheel with everything I teach you.
For example: if I need to teach you to play the harmonic minor scale or a diminished arpeggio – I don’t write them out specifically for you.
I already taught these things to thousands of students before you. They are inside my massive library of thousands of lessons I created over the past 25+ years. (I add to it every month.)
I decide on the order, the pacing and the difficulty of the lessons for you.
And your lesson items are mix of things I’ve created over the years, PLUS some materials I make just for you. (And later give to other students – when appropriate.)
Because of this, I don't spend as much time (as say - a private teacher would) teaching you "raw information".
Instead, I spend my time giving you support and helping you learn & master your lessons.
- Every week I hold live video office hours where you can show up and get your questions answered by me directly.
- Every week I hold live video guitar training classes where I break down the most challenging guitar playing topics, make them easy to master and train you on them live.
- I give you in-depth feedback on your playing, so you know how to overcome your toughest guitar challenges with less time and effort.
- I give you unlimited support via email whenever you need it.
- I track your progress. (This is easy for me to do, because I hear you play often and plus: I observe and pay attention to what questions you ask).
- I ask you to leave me your feedback about each lesson I give you. This helps me to keep the finger on the pulse of your progress and adjust your lesson strategy if/when it's needed.
- You can ask me to change your lesson strategy at any time (for example: when your goals change or you have less time to practice in a certain month).
You get all of this personal help when you need it the most - in between your lessons.
2. I have a team around me to help me with tasks I don't need to do (like help you if you need help with your account or something on the website). This means I can invest more of my time helping you with your guitar playing.
3. I charge a lot more than just about any other online guitar teacher. This means the total number of people I work with is much less than other teachers who try to cram as many students as possible into their courses or lessons.
Look at the results I’ve helped my students achieve:
Watch even more of my guitar students play at:
Student Spotlight Page
Student Feedback Page:
Student Playing Page:
Check out tons of videos of my students playing in the final round of my guitar/music playing contests: