|Student Type:||Music Careers Mentoring Program, Elite Guitar Teachers Inner Circle, Practice Generator,|
|Location:||Cortona (Arezzo), Italy|
Dario, hailing from Italy, is one of the most versatile, multi-dimensional guitar players you will hear today. As an accomplished guitar player, composer and improviser, Dario plays proficiently in a variety of genres, from jazz to blues, rock, pop, fusion, etc. Besides performing regularly, he also heads the guitar department at the music school Varcobianco Laboratorio Musicale (varcobianco.it).
The guitarists that he admires range from Django, George Benson and Pat Metheny, to rock icons like Joe Satriani and blues legend Stevie Ray Vaughan. As a young adult, Dario studied at Southeastern Louisiana University with legendary New Orleans-native jazz guitarist Hank Mackie and later at the Frank Rumoro Jazz Academy in Chicago. His collaborations range from Italian Pop artist DJ Jad (Articolo 31) to singer Crystal White and her Trasimeno Gospel Choir, and guitarist Nicola Menci with whom he formed the trio “A La Sante’ De Django”. He also has performed with Chicago-based mandolinist Don Stiernberg, pianist Silvano Grandi, bass players Maurizio Bozzi and Mauro Maurizi, guitarists Tolga During and Maurizio Geri, and accordionist Giacomo Giacobazzi.
In his latest solo project, Dienne Manouche, Dario released “Gypsy Bop” (Drycastle Records), an album in which Dario decided to pay homage to two of his greatest influences, legendary gypsy jazz guitarist Django Reinhardt and sax icon Charlie Parker. The all-acoustic recording blends the romantic nostalgia of 30’s with the virtuoso playing of American bebop from the 50’s.
2013 Tour Dates:
- June 17-23, Northampton, MA - Django In June Festival
Wish you had the blueprint for what it requires to get involved in the music biz and turn it into your #1 source of financial stability?
Just about all musicians want to learn how to:
- Become a well-known musician
- Quit slaving away at your boring job and achieve your musical dreams
- Find greater musical gigs
- Join high-caliber musical projects
- Never have to feel concerned over making enough money
Every musician would like to know these things, but very little people try to figure out what thinking styles, ideas and decisions prevent you from becoming the best musician to do them!
These are critical mistakes to stay clear of in order to make building a music career simpler:
1. Don't seek out music industry insight from those who do not have expertise or can offer confirmation that they have achieve success themselves.
2. Dont buy into the idea that having a career in the music business is risky. It's actually very reliable when you realize how to do it.
3. Don't attend university for a music degree unless it is totally% necessary for your unique musical goals.
4. Don't ignore the importance of cultivating a local database of fans alongside growing a database of fans online.
5. Don't build upon guesswork to guide your career in music.
Putting together a music career by yourself is one of the most common ways to add risk and doubt into your career. The superior approach is to work together with a music business mentor.
What is so good about finding someone like this?
This gives you the professional experience, instruction and assistance of somebody who has already accomplished anything you wanted to in this business.
Having this level of expertise at your disposal gives you the ability to do what you want in your career without all the discouraging setbacks.