Music Careers Mentoring Program,
|Occupation:||Guitarist and Teacher|
|mp3||Marble Town Masquerade.mp3|
Tyler started playing the guitar around the age of 15 after first learning to play drums prior to that. Bands such as Led Zeppelin and Metallica were among his earliest musical influences. Since then, his list of influences has greatly expanded to include artists from many different genres.
Tyler remained self-taught until the age of 18 when he began private lessons with a professional virtuoso guitarist, composer and teacher Tom Hess. Tyler says: "Tom's guidance has put me on the right path towards success in both my guitar playing and music career."
Currently, Tyler is writing music for a project that will become his debut album. Writing records, touring, and continuously growing as an artist and musician are his primary areas of focus.
- Chronicles: City of Sound - Compilation CD (10,000 copies distributed)
How To Become A Professional In The Music Industry
Want to know what it takes to succeed in the music biz and turn it into your biggest source of profit? Musicians who want to grow their careers want to learn how to:
- Join superstar bands you never thought would ever talk to you
- Become a known musical act
- Stop working at your frustrating job
- Acquire better gigs for your band
- Never have to worry about making enough money to get by
Everybody wishes to know these things, but only a small amount of people try to figure out what thinking styles, mindsets and activities hold you back from becoming the correct musician to do them!
Without having this type of understanding, it becomes very challenging to become successful in this business.
The following are some things to stay away from in order to make building a music career less complicated:
1. Don't get your music industry success guidance from those who ren't already successful or can offer verification that they have made it for themselves.
2. Dont buy into the idea that working in the music industry is full of risk. It's actually very steady when you understand how to do it.
3. Don't attend college for music education unless it is absolutely% necessary for your unique musical goals.
4. Don't ignore the importance of building a local database of fans as well as building a following of fans online.
5. Don't gamble on guessing about what to do next to guide how well you do in music.
Establishing a music career by yourself is the most common way to add risk and unpredictability into your career. The far better answer is to work together with a music business mentor.
Why is this important?
This gives you the specialized experience, education and guidance of somebody who has already acquired anything you wanted to in this industry. Having this level of expertise at your disposal gives you the ability to do what you want in your career without all the guesswork.
Working with a mentor helps you realize precisely what you need to do, say and have to become the correct person in the music biz for the most important opportunities. This makes sure that you are motivated every step of the way until you succeed at the highest level of this industry.
Ready to begin with an excellent music career?
What is holding you back ?
Find the best job in the music industry.