Why Do I Need To Give You My Real Name And Address?
Once you become a student, I periodically will send you special gifts (free to you) directly to your home.
Don't worry, I will NEVER sell, rent or give out your private contact information to ANYONE for any reason whatsoever.
On another note:
Many of my guitar students tell me a huge part of what they value from being a student of mine is a personal student / teacher relationship they have with me.
And how can you and I have a personal student / teacher relationship if I don’t even know who you are?
On my end, here are all the things I do to help us get to know one another and for you to get the most out of our lessons together:
- 1. I am available to you (almost) every week during live video Office Hours. (The only exceptions are the weeks during the summer when we have our live training events.) This is where you not only get direct help on your guitar playing, but you and I also get to know one another on a personal level.
The more I get to know you, the better I can refine your lesson strategy and help you reach your guitar playing goals most quickly.
- I am available to you via email at any time day or night. When you have questions or need some help – simply email me and I always reply to you in detail.
- You can send me recordings of your playing for feedback. In my feedback, I help you diagnose and remove bad habits from your playing and erase all obstacles slowing down your progress.
- Every week I do live video training classes where I can see you play guitar as well and give you more personal help with your playing.
- Depending on what you write in your feedback form about each lesson (I ask you to leave me feedback about each part of what I teach you) I sometimes may ask you to send me a yet another recording of your playing. This way I get to see you play whatever you struggle with and can adjust your lesson strategy (if needed) to help you improve faster.
How can I do all this with so many guitar students?
I have a team around me to help me with tasks I don't need to do (like helping you if you need help with your account, a shipping issue or accessing something on the website). This means I can invest more of my time helping you with your guitar playing.
Plus, I charge a lot more than just about any other online guitar teacher. This means the total number of people I work with is much less than other teachers who try to cram as many students as possible into their courses or lessons.
What that means for you is: I have more time (and attention) to dedicate to each guitar student I work with.
And I daresay I spend way more time giving my students support and feedback between lessons than just about any guitar teacher you’re likely to find.
All you have to do is practice what I tell you to do at least 30 minutes per day 5 times per week.
If you can practice more – that’s great. But if you practice the lessons I give you just 30 minutes per day, it becomes almost impossible for you not to improve.
Check out the results my guitar students are achieving:
Watch even more of my guitar students play at:
Student Spotlight Page
Student Feedback Page:
Student Playing Page: