What Is Expected Of Me?
Do these 7 things starting right now.
1. Make the DECISION to become a truly successful professional in the music business – it’s easy, you just have to do it.
2. Be totally committed to your decision to grow your current or future music career – it’s easy, you just have to do it.
3. Join the Music Careers Mentoring Program – it’s easy, you just have to do it.
4. Listen To Every Coaching Session – it’s easy, you just have to do it.
5. Do the simple assignments and projects I ask you to do for yourself – it’s easy, you just have to do it.
6. Be an active and participating member on the exclusive Music Careers Mentoring Program network forum – it’s easy, you just have to do it.
7. Follow through and never give up – it’s easy, you just have to do it.
NOTHING about becoming a success in the music business is ‘hard’ and most things are quite simple (hey, this is music, not rocket science)… but you must DO THEM!
“Since I started the Music Careers Mentoring Program, I recorded my first full-length album, I gig out a lot more, I get a lot more replies from booking agencies and I quit my day job which is awesome!”
The money I invested into the Music Careers Mentoring Program is SO worth it because I would absolutely not be where I am today. Yes, it costs money but it's an investment in something that you want to get done. It really helped me accelerate so much faster, I remember the producer when i was recording my album, he was so impressed with how quickly I was moving from one point to the next. He has worked with a lot of musicians and he just said that there is not too many people he has worked with that had made as much progress and success and had moved as quickly as I have.
Lauren Bateman, Professional Musician, Boston, MA, USA
“My experience with the Music Careers Mentoring Program is really great! I’m building my career, I feel much more confident about myself as a musician. I took some steps to move my music career forward and I can see some things happening right now.”
Before, I didn’t know what to do. I was really frustrated. I didn’t know what to do and I was looking for some help. I found Tom and since then I feel like I’m doing the right things. I’ve got directions, I’ve got someone who basically holds my hand during this process.
Greg X, Professional Musician and Guitar Teacher, London, UK
Go back to the Music Careers Mentoring Program page
Go back to the main FAQ page