|Breakthrough Guitar Lessons Online , Music Careers Mentoring Program, Elite Guitar Teachers Inner Circle, Practice Generator, Guitar Playing Accelerator|
Guest Solo: Zack Uidl
Bass: Paul Tauterouff
Composition, guitars, programming: Harald Wohlt
Harald Wohlt’s passion goes for contemporary classical music and metal. He started to play guitar at the age of 13, and soon was attracted by the classical guitar. He studied with Karl Scheit in Vienna and received a master’s degree in performing classical guitar.
Numerous concert performances followed mainly with contemporary music programs (as a soloist and also as a member of various chamber music ensembles). He now teaches guitar at the music school of Stuttgart.
Recently he rediscovered his old love, the electric guitar. His goal is now to reach, with the help of Tom Hess, a virtuoso level in playing electric guitar. Currently he is working on his first metal album and on several compositional and instructional projects.
How To Become Massively Successful In The Music Industry
Want to know what it requires to succeed in the music biz and transform it into your principal source of money? Just about all musicians want to learn how to:
- Become a rock star
- Join well-known rock projects
- Never have to fret about finances
- Leave your frustrating job and make music
- Acquire better musical gigs
Everybody wishes to know these things, but not many people try to learn what thoughts, views and decisions prevent you from becoming the ideal individual to do them!
By not having this kind of understanding, it becomes exceptionally tough to become successful in this world.
The following are several things to avoid in order to make building a music career feel less complicated:
1. Don't take your music industry success advice from those who ren't already successful or can offer evidence that they have achieve success themselves.
2. Dont believe that working in the music industry is an inconsistent way to make a living. It's actually very reliable when you understand how to do it.
3. Don't attend college for a degree in a musical field unless it is completely% necessary for your unique music career goals.
4. Don't ignore the value of cultivating a local following of fans along with building a database of fans online.
5. Don't depend on guesswork to guide the success of your career.
Growing a music career totally by yourself is the top way to add risk and doubt into your music career. The best answer is to work together with a music career trainer.
What is so good about finding someone like this?
This gives you the specialized experience, education and assistance of somebody who has already accomplished every single thing you wanted to in this industry. Having this powerful weapon gives you the knowledge to do the things you want in your career without all the guessing and waste of time.
Getting help with a mentor helps you learn precisely what you need to do, say and have to become the ideal person in the music industry for the most important opportunities. This ensures that you keep motivated every step of the way until you become a massively successful pro musician.
Ready to begin with an incredible music career?
Realize your music career dreams.